- Contact details – we need to contact you on a regular basis during the entirety of our relationship. If you do choose to become a patient with us, your contact details become part of your healthcare records.
- Health data – we must store sensitive healthcare data to treat you as a patient. We are legally obliged to hold this data for 11 years.
- Financial data – if you are a customer, we must keep track of your basic financial information (transactions made with us)
- Marketing data – we have a legal obligation to store your preference to receive marketing from us.
- Sensitive data – as stated above we may hold some sensitive data about you in the form of healthcare records. If we don’t collect this data, we will be unable to provide you with healthcare services. We will never process this data outside of our duties as a healthcare provider
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Upon submission your personal data and photos will be stored for a maximum of 3 months if we do not hear from you further.
- We will never sell or provide your personal data to a third party for marketing purposes.
Using the email subscription forms we may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offer
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of any email sent We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect
Your privacy rights have been strengthened and amended under the GDPR. You have a right to, in relation to your data;
- Request access
- Object to processing
- Withdraw consent
You can contact us to exercise any of your rights at any time. We will need to verify your identity to comply with any request to exercise your rights. We will need some personal information to do so, strictly for the purpose of identity verification. All requests should be resolved within one month. This, however, may take longer for requests that require a more complex resolution. We will inform you of any delays that may be required, along with justification. Other websites